We are currently experiencing technical issues with our phone systems and are unable to receive calls via our customer care number. At this time, self-service options are also unavailable via your online customer portal. We are currently working to rectify this issue. In the meantime, if you are experiencing a power outage, please call your local utility.
Need Help? Contact Us Today |  888-853-5202 

My Account

  • How do I cancel my service?

    If you need to cancel service, please contact our Customer Care team for your best options and to discuss any questions you might have and review any cancellation impacts. Please e-mail customercare@myenergytogo.com or call 888-853-5202 for more information.
  • I’m moving. Can I transfer my Energy To Go service to my new home?

    We can help make your move easy. Use My Account to tell us where you're going and when you need power switched and we'll take care of the rest. You can always <send an e-mail> or call our helpful Customer Care team if you prefer.
  • Where can I see historical variable rates?

    Click here to see Energy To Go's historical variable rates.
  • What is the refund policy?

    Click here to review our current refund policy.
  • My power is out. Who do I call?

    In the event of an emergency or outage, contact your Transmissions and Distribution Service Provider (TDSP or TDU) immediately.

    Oncor Electric Delivery888-313-4747
    DFW, North and West Texas

    Report an outage
    Track an outage
    Set outage alerts

    Texas-New Mexico Power Company888-866-7456
    Lewisville and North Texas

    Report an outage
    Track an outage

    CenterPoint Energy713-207-2222 or 800-332-7143
    Houston and surrounding areas

    Track an outage
    Set outage alerts

    AEP Texas866-223-8508
    Abilene and West Texas; Corpus Christi, Rio Grande Valley and South Texas

    Report an outage
    Track an outage
    Set outage alerts

  • My service was disconnected. How much money do I need in my account to be reconnected?

    To restore electricity service on an account that has been disconnected for non-payment, you will need to make a payment that brings your past due balance to $0.
  • How do I set up an online account with Energy To Go?

    You will receive an invitation to enroll after your enrollment with easy instructions to set your password. 
  • Can I change my billing address or mailing address on my account?

    Yes, you can update your billing/mailing address on your Overview dashboard or in your Account tab within My Account
  • How do I retrieve my username or reset my password?

    Click on Forgot Password and enter your Account Number and Email Address.

    Forgot Password

  • How do I change the email address associated with my account?

    You may change your email address by logging in to  My Account and editing Account Information section.
  • How do I add another Energy To Go account for online access?

    We can help you with that through our Customer Care team.  Contact us at 888-853-5202 Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm for assistance setting up additional accounts.

  • How do I use My Account?